The Official Memorial Site
2021 Steven M. Bajenski Memorial Tournament Schedule
Tournament Safety Protocols:
- Wear a mask when interacting with other people to minimize the risk of transmitting the virus.
- Wearing masks is most important when social distancing is difficult (e.g., when moving within a crowd or audience).
Social distance and limit physical contact
- Avoid group events, such as games, competitions, or social gatherings, where spacing of at least 6 feet between people cannot be maintained.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet or more from people who don’t live in your household. Be particularly mindful in areas where it may be harder to keep this distance, such as ticketing and entrance areas, parking lots, restrooms, and routes of entry and exit.
- Select seating or determine where to stand based on your ability to keep 6 feet of space from people who don’t live in your household.
- Avoid using restroom facilities or concession areas at high traffic times, such as intermission, half-time, or immediately after the event.
Don’t shake hands, give high-fives, do elbow bumps, or touch others because close contact increases the risk of getting COVID-19.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol before and after entering the facility and immediately after touching common surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, countertops, phones, toilets, faucets, sinks, and concession counters.
- Use cashless payment options when possible. If not available, make sure to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol after transactions with cash or card.
- Use no-touch waste baskets at the cash registers and in the restrooms whenever possible.
If you have any questions or additional needs, please text me 708.870.2138
As always, thank you.